Effective Date: April 20, 2019
- NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN.
Any website “directed at children under 13” must undertake certain compliance steps pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act [15 U.S. Code § 6502] and COPPA Rule [16 CFR Part 312]. This website is directed at adults, not children.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED.
- Information Collection: We may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name and email address). If you communicate with us by email or otherwise contact us, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
- Modification or Removal Process: You may opt-out of our email list using the provided link in an email message. You may also contact us to request we remove any content you’ve submitted to the website; a request which we will approve or deny in our sole discretion.
- Do Not Track Signals: Certain jurisdictions require that we disclose whether we acknowledge “do not track” signals issued by browsers or privacy software. We do not respond to such signals at this time.
- Google Tracking. We use certain Google programs to help us analyze the traffic to this website and improve our marketing efforts. Such programs may include, but are not limited to, Google Analytics Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Google Analytics Demographics, and Interest Reporting,
and Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data via advertising cookies and identifiers. You may opt-out of this tracking by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- Third-Party Tracking. We allow third-party companies to collect certain anonymous information when you visit this website. These companies, including Google, may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g. ads you click versus those you don’t, the type of browser you use, etc.) in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice visit the NAI at http://www.networkadvertising.org. To opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ which will automatically detect and opt-out of a majority of the tracking programs.
- Amazon Affiliate. This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- COOKIES AND TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED.
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit this website including (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the website; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes and for helping us improve your experience when accessing this website.
- USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Our Use Of Information: We use your Personal Information to interact with and market to you as well as comply with various laws as detailed herein. Please read Section 4 carefully.
- Sharing Personal Information: We share certain categories of information we collect from you in the ways described in this Policy. We share Contact Data with our business partners who assist us by performing core services (such as hosting, billing, email distribution, or data storage and security) related to our operation of this website. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with any third parties, please contact us, but please understand that such a request will eliminate your ability to access certain areas of the website.
- Use of Contact Data. We use your Contact Data to provide you with administrative communications. We also use your Contact Data to send you commercial emails highlighting products and services that may be of interest to you. These email communications may contain messages, advertisements, and affiliate links promoting third parties and third party products.
- Sale of Information: Should we decide to sell all or part of our core business or this website at some point in the future, your Personal Information will be included as an asset in the transfer of the business to the new owner.
- Facebook – [https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/]
- Google – [http://www.google.com/settings/ads]
- INFORMATION SECURITY.
- Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information: Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, we will keep your Personal Information private and will not share it with third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with a court order or other legal process; (b) protect our rights or property; or (c) enforce the legal documents applicable to the website.
- Security. This website has reasonable security measures in place including Secure Sockets Layer technology. Unfortunately, we make no promises about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse of your Personal Information since preventing hacking is nearly impossible.
- AREAS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
- Public Information: We may allow you to interact with others from time to time in the comments section as well as our social media pages. Please understand that any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
- Third-Party Websites: The website contains links to other websites. We have no control over the terms and privacy policies of said sites. Please make sure to view the policies of those sites before proceeding.
- CONTACT INFORMATION.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices related to this website, please contact us using the Contact page on the menu for the website.